1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by KMP123, Feb 18, 2015.

1. KMP123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 22 years old, a student in a community college soon to be transferring to a university for my major in business and financing with a minor in accounting, and I'm so happy to have found this community as I've read some threads in the past before registering and it has inspired me and keeps me happy. Born and raised in the South, I've come from a Christian family that still believes in the notion that gays are going to Hell *rolls eyes* I use to believe that too until I started to get attracted to males by freshmen year in high school. I kept it mostly a secret until starting last year when I opened up to three of my close friends through social media. Within that time frame I've also educated myself through sites and videos of how accepting God really is despite what we do or what our preferences are. The biggest obstacle however will be my family and their old fashioned ways. I feel that it's my duty to educate them about the truth in what it really says in the Bible and how it's used to keep the LGBT community as a subordinate class just like how it was used for slavery, to keep blacks as subordinate doing Jim Crow days, etc. I hope to meet new people here on this forums from all backgrounds. Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transgenders, Atheists, different races, religions, and cultures!

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. CapQuestionmark

So glad I found someone from around where I am! :slight_smile:
    I am in the same boat as you, honey (besides the Religious part, my family's not as into it...)
    I hope that we will get the chance to get to know each other better soon! ^.^

4. DarkestDream

Welcome, and nice to meet you! :slight_smile: :smilewave

5. Kami

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi :smilewave

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are plenty of people from all different ethnicities, religions and backgrounds here! :slight_smile: Welcome to the forums, and have fun.

7. lucky516

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello! welcome to the community. I hope you find your self very welcomed here!