1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm starting my life over.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LumpyDarkness, Mar 2, 2015.

1. LumpyDarkness

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I was married for 22 years with a self centered narcissist. I don't know why I ever put up with him. I've been seeing an analyst and I think I have my head on pretty straight about all this. The thing is, nothing shall ever be as sweet as the kiss I had with a woman long, long, ago before I ever met what's his name. At the time I met "him," I lived in the bay area where men outnumbered women by 2 to 1. I truly tried to find women to connect with and got sucked in by "normalcy." I don't know if anyone can relate. I am a transwoman but no one knows from my appearance. Even though I'm 59, I still get hit on by men but they hold no interest for me. I'm blond, 5/9", thin, have a very active mind, and need to socialize. I'll post a real picture of myself as an avatar as soon as I can figure out how that works. Perhaps, I need so many posts before that can happen. In my life I have been an EE, a hang glider pilot, and an astronomer. No, I have never been a rocket scientist but I know a few.

#1 LumpyDarkness, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Juli

You sound like an interesting person, and I hope you'll find happiness, through this site or elsewhere.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi there, and welcome to EC.

Quite an interesting intro. Good for you that you have finally decided to start your life over. It's never too late... Until it's really too late, you know.

Feel free to hit my wall if you need to chat or anything. I could use a rocket scientist and a good pilot right now...

Enjoy.

5. lovely lesbian

6. nycwomanintech

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello! Best of luck to you.