1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and want to talk

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jen44, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Jen44

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi! So I am 21 and have been dating my bf for three years. I love him to death. He is so sweet and so good to me. Things have been getting serious lately and we are talking about moving together next year and future babies and such....but... for as long as I can remember I have been attracted to both men and women. I have never had a relationship or even a sexual experience with a women and it is something that I definitely want to experience in my life. Last weekend I was talking to a girl and she told me she was a lesbian and we were talking about it and I told her how I was feeling. She is the first person I have ever said this to. Ever since then it has been on my mind. I guess my fear is that if I stay with my bf I will never get to have this experience and will always feel like I am missing something in my life. However, I love the crap out of him and don't see the need to break up a relationship for something I may not even enjoy...... AHHH!
    Any advice? or has anyone else experienced this??

2. shota

shota Guest

All what I'll say is you should totally talk to your bf about these feeling's and see what he thinks about it

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people