1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by penta, Mar 3, 2015.

1. penta

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi
    I'm a but unsure and shaky about this because i never told anyone yet and i guess i'm not sure if i'm ready to tell close friends and family yet.
    Mostly because i still haven't figured it all out about me.

I was born a boy, and until about i was 14 nothing was "wrong".
    But when i was about 14 i started to notice that i was different then all the other boys.
    I'd rather hang around with girls and do girly things like shopping and so but i still have a boyish side too and i also like male stuff.
    I have hidden it for years for everyone and some times that was no problem.
    But sometimes the feminine feelings came up more and i secretly started to try my sisters clothes on and enjoyed it very much.
    Through the years (i'm 35 now) it came and went a bit, but i never got over it.
    Recently the feeling of being both male and female grew a lot stronger.
    I thought about it a lot and i don't think i want a total transition to become female but i can't supress the feminine feelings anymore too..
    I'm not sure what i am anymore i just want to be me but me is part he, part she.
    I just want to give both feelings a place in me and i want to express it for myself but i absolutely don't know how.
    I took two online tests today and both said androgyne.
    I'm still a newbie in these things, i got used to my feelings but i just recently discovered that i'm not the only one who has these feelings and thad it's got a name..

I hope to find some people here whom i can relate to and share thoughts with, get advise an learn to know people with whom i can talk about this because i don't think i'm ready to get out of my closet to my friends and family at this moment.

It's kind of a relief that i finally told it to some people although i don't know anybody here, but i guess this is a start right?

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Feline

Feline Guest

Hi and welcome, Penta!

It's wonderful that you're accepting both of your sides and allowing yourself to explore and know yourself better. You're certainly not alone!

Androgyne, Genderqueer, Heteroromantic Homosexual, etc. You may find these names and many others as you investigate more, there's a rainbow of possibilities, heh. :slight_smile:

4. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome

5. lovely lesbian