1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

greetings pioneers of self discovery.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by starrite, Mar 4, 2015.

1. starrite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone within this community,

My name is Bob, i am a 20 year old male from the Netherlands and have, like many, joined this website to find awnsers to the questions that i currently have.

I currently study to become an aircraft maintenance engineer, and will from there contineu towards becoming a pilot, a long aspired dream job that i have since my youth.

I love hanging out with my friends, and enjoy beign active within multiple online community's

Coming to this website has brough me many awnsers and many more qeustions that i am sure will be awnsered in deu time, though i see it as a huge step forward to join a lgbt community, since i have denied my sexuallity since i was 13 years old up until the point I had to ask myself if i wanted this constant yes,no story to contineu.

So, pioneers of personal discovery, thank you for having me, i hope i may one day accept my hidden identity.

Much love,

Starrite.:thumbsup:

2. CrazyAwkward

Welcome :slight_smile: I'm glad you took that step to join the forum. I hope the time you spend here helps you in some way.

3. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, friend! :-D Glad to meet you. :slight_smile: What made you want to be a pilot?

4. starrite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have always been fascinated by aircraft, i remember me and my dad visiting any aircraft related museum in the area when i was younger and was always very interested in the principles of flight, aerodynamics and regulary watched documenteries.

I owe my fleunt English to the fact that i never really watched child networks, i usually turned on discovery channel, national geographic etc.

I came across a few documentaries that showed the life of a pilot, and i've kept my eye's on that career ever since with great focus.

Though the accomplishments i make are both for me, and my parents, since many teachers and professionals didn't believe i would ever really acomplish anything in my life and would be better off with a simple, repetative job.
    It's kind of strange, but its these dejecting opinions that also drive me forward, to show myself, my family, and those around me that, with enough dedication, life is full pleasant suprises and personal accomplishments.

In the end though, i do this to make my personal dreams come treu, and see a bit of the magnificent world around me in the proces.

I've noticed that i have inspired some friends of mine to do more with their dreams as well, so i already see a indirect result of the work i am doing, its little things like this that keep everyone going in the long run, and i'm glad i give the people around me a positive vibe.

Thanks for the responses btw, i hope this somewhat awnsered your question.

Much love, starrite.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hallo Bob!

7. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Bob! Good luck with being a Pilot! I'm largely afraid of flying and heights. I envy you.

8. ChameleonSoul

Welcome to EC, starrite! The title of your thread also makes me feel a bit better too. I'm not in the closet, I'm just a pioneer of self-discovery!

And best of luck with becoming a pilot too!

9. depression1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello, you seem like an awesome person. Wanna talk about movies sometimes?