1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Seanny22, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Seanny22

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi everyone, I'm Sean. I'm from New Jersey and I am 16 years old. I'm very interested in music and I am an ametuer singer and songwriter. One day I would love to be a famous musician and help people who have went through similar things I went through. I am also a nerd :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I love singing, songwriting, art, yugioh, pokemon, anime, video games(depends on the game), reading( sci-if/fantasy/horror), animals, science, and history. Not to make this a sob story but I understand how it is being bullied, having anxiety, depression, losing someone close, and body image issues. I won't get into all of that but if you would like me to share my story or you would like to share yours, Feel free to ask me. I will get into this however, I recently lost my dad and I'm still trying to deal with it. Anyway I wanted to open myself up more and meet some new people to get my mind off things like that. If anyone ever needs to talk about issues or anything I am always here to listen :slight_smile:. To get into sexuality, I am bi, however I prefer guys. I've never really had a real relatsionship and the only one I did have was with a girl who always just dragged me down. I have had brief relationships with 2 guys however they were kind of, what's the word, foolish I guess? Well that's me, like I said i love helping people and hearing their stories and I really hope I can make some amazing friends on here!!!

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I volunteer to be your friend! :grin: Hi Seanny22, welcome to EC!!! If you need someone to talk to or to geek out to, you are very much welcome to post something in my wall!

3. bigspeakers

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Sean! Welcome to EC! I would love to here your story and share mine eith you. Good luck!! :slight_smile:

4. CapQuestionmark

Hello there and welcome! :slight_smile:
    Wow, we have a lot in common as far as interests go! I would really like to befriends with you and talk sometime! ^.^

5. lovely lesbian