1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallo Peeps c:

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Monokrome, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Monokrome

Hiya! Call me Mono or possibly Krome since Mono is now reminding me of something else... I used to have to one steady nickname, but then I started messing with it so now I go by like, fifty different things. It's really amusing when friends I met separately all get in a group chat with me...
    Anyway~, I figured I might join up here after finding the site a year or so ago. I came out to my mom a year or so ago as pansexual, but it's really awkward whenever the fact that I'm not straight is brought up. Really any LGBT related thing that's brought up, whether by me or the TV just makes things kind of awkward because she just goes quiet and gets this expression ya know? We come from a really strict apostolic Christian church and all, one that'd been run by my mom's side of the family for the past couple of generations, so coming out was a pretty nerve wracking thing- luckily we'd been out of the church for three years before hand, but it was still really horrible. And now I'm thinking I'm probably a bit genderfluid... which is something I'm doubting I'll actually bring up to her. Luckily pronouns aren't an issue for me, seeing as female ones have been the only ones ever used and they don't really bug me much at the moment. Pronouns that is.
    I'll stop rambling now... THANKS FOR READING THIS MESS. (x

2. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Welcome to EC!~ :slight_smile:

3. Quen

Hi! And Welcome! I'm sorry you've had issues with your family because of your sexuality. But hopefully, you'll be able to get some support (and friends) here! (&&&)

4. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello and welcome! :grin:

5. lovely lesbian

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile: Feel free to take a look around and join in the discussion!

7. potofsoup

potofsoup Guest

Welcome to EC Krome! :slight_smile:

Hope you will enjoy your stay here and its not a mess reading your post at all. :slight_smile:

(*hug*)

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  9. Monokrome

Thankies everyone! I used to be a regular on forum type sites, haven't been on any in forever though, so your welcome just kinda makes me grin and look like I spent an hour on happy gas or something. > u < Hopefully I'll manage to get slightly active on here, so yeah!