1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, all ^_^

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Demere, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Demere

I'm Rob. I was born male and had a long struggle trying to figure things out. Recently, I think I've found the answer to why my life felt so weird for so long.

I found out about genderfluidity and how perfectly it describes me. I knew I was pansexual for a few years now, but now that I found out about genderfluidity, I feel so much better about everything. So now I just go by Rob because it could go either way (Robert or Robin), and I've asked my friends to start using gender neutral pronouns when referring to me.

Timeline of discoveries:

Born: Male, straight.

Age 16: Male, bisexual.

Age 18: Male, pansexual.

Age 21: Considering transitioning to female, pansexual.

Now (age 23): Genderfluid, pansexual.

It's been a long and confusing road for such a short amount of time, but everything feels right now. Except for a bit of dysphoria whenever I feel like a girl. Part of me wants to let it go, part of me wants to get fake breasts again (my first pair were destroyed by my ex after talking to her about considering transitioning) to wear when I'm a girl, and another part of me is considering hormone therapy since it would help take care of a few other things as well, and just wrapping myself when I feel male.

I've also recently heard about polyamorous relationships from an old friend of mine and realized that that's what I've been needing my whole life, since monogamous relationships have never worked out for me. I've got a big heart and can't help myself sometimes, which makes me feel horrible afterwards knowing I did somebody else I care about wrong.

Anyway, aside from interests and whatever else, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Oh, and I'm also otherkin. Shapeshifter.

Hope to make some friends! ^_^

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you've been through a lot so far! Welcome to the forum, I think you'll find a lot of friendly and supportive people around here. :slight_smile:

3. lukeluvznicki13

Greetings and Welcome to Empty Closets :welcome: :smilewave :eusa_danc

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello there and welcome to EC.

Feel free to open a thread on Gender expression, folks have been there and are usually delighted to offer good advice.

Enjoy.