1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My heart is broken help

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DazedandFused, Mar 14, 2015.

1. DazedandFused

Hello Everyone I am new to this forum... I came here because I am at lost with my own sexuality... As in I am not aroused by any other human being other than this one love of mine which I am fondly attached of our previous memories... I am a male in love with a lesbian woman. She is wholeheartedly more attracted to women than she can ever be attracted to me. With that being said I am contemplating dressing like a woman, hairstyle, realistic breastplate, and clothing to look like what she is attracted to... women. I would do anything in the world to win her affection and I am in the middle of trying to pursue fame to win her over, but I wonder if cross dressing would help her get talking to me again... What happened was I fell mentally Ill and messaged her inappropriate things out of uncontrollable anxiety apart from telling her that I love her I reminded her of past experiences she might have regretted with me... I became stable after my discharge from a mental hospital and realized that she views me in a completely different light now, not even wanting to talk to me and blocking me from almost all social media. I like to believe I am just too ugly in the face for her to be attracted to me but i don't I guess I'm just balling out crying in frustration and sorrow. I want to make sure that if I do cross dress to gain her attention it wont be out of pity or that I wont scare her off even more by trying to appeal to what she likes. I don't know whether or not giving it a shot will scare her further into believing I am mentally unstable and obsessed or if it will actually appeal to her. I believe in high school she always used to like me for the way I walked, my long hair and my completely shaved body, now we are in college and I just hope I can win her heart one day.

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! First of all, welcome to EC! You did made a good decision in joining this site. Im VERY sure that people here (even me, I will do my best) to help you. Just keep yourself together and stay calm, always, and things will be better. If you need someone to talk to, you can always leave a message on my wall and I will reply ASAP! :slight_smile: I hope that you will feel better.

3. frodo191

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Never do anything for anyone unless it's for yourself first.

4. DazedandFused

I was just acting out of anxiety thank you guys very much for replying

5. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to Empty Closets. I hope you enjoy your time here :smilewave :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people