1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hallo! :3

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Autoreiji, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Autoreiji

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey,

my name is Hauke, I'm 24 years old, I was born and I'm living in the North-West of Germany. I'm bi-sexual with an strong trend to boys (my last relationship with a girl was in 2009). I did my coming-out in February 2014 to my family and all my best and some good friends. In Germany it's actually not a big deal because the society in here almost accepts everyone today. Sure, there are still a few teenage idiots and some religious (mostly muslims) people, who totally disagree with it but yeah, that's pretty much it.

Actually I'm pretty sad that I tried to block my feelings for so many years. Everytime I was messing around with a boy I hated myself afterwards and tried to forget. But yeah, now I am very happy because I changed my whole style - wearing clothes I ever wanted to wear, speaking things out I've ever wanted to speak out and all the stuff like that. I really had many fun in the last year because I kinda tried to regain the lost time and because I'm looking pretty young fortunately, the most dates never thought of me being 23 / 24.

I felt in love with two guys and yeah, currently everything is pretty complicated. My heart is kinda splitted and I quit the contact with "my" boy about 2 days ago because I couldn't go with his morbid jealousy anymore. But yeah, that's not the topic right now. :lol:

Some more information about me:

I'm totally in love with Trance- and Trap-music (Trance was born in Germany in the '90s and many people love it here) - I also like R'n'B and some Pop-stuff (mostly K-Pop). My passions in sport are football (just as many Germans) and scuba-diving. I also did athletic-sports, sailing and combatant sports. Beside of that I'm very interested in IT-Hardware (repaired my first notebook-mainboard at the age of 15) and worked some years in the IT-branche, where I also made my first apprenticeship. I also love Web-design, GFX (Photoshop and Blender), Video-editing (Sony Vegas) and Gaming of course (PC only). I played Battlefield 2 very competetive in 3 leagues for more than 3 years and my team and me won the European 5on5 Infantry only championship in 2010 - I received some other trophies but that's def. the most valuable. I'm pretty interested in politics, religions, military and stuff like that. Another big passion of me are movies. I wrote movie-reviews for some German websites for about 1 year - today I'm just registered at a huge German movie-community where you can comment, rate and discust about movies.

Why am I here? Actually I don't know. I just felt like I need to register myself here because I like to discust about things which are moving my heart, affecting me or I'm interested in. So I really hope that we will have a good time. :3

If you want to take a look at me - I uploaded some pictures on my profile in an gallery, called "Me" - wow, I really thought for a long time about that genius title. <(^.^)>

Have a nice day, booooys and girls! Love you all! :kiss:

#proudtobegay

Best regards from Germany
    Hauke (my real name)

2. Gallatin

Hi Hauke! Welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

What's your favorite football team?

3. Autoreiji

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you! :3

My love is Werder Bremen - the team of my hometown. But I got favourites in each country of course.

So... furthermore I like Bayern München (BL), Real Madrid (La Liga), FC Chelsea (BPL), Juventus Turin (Serie A) and Olimpique Lyon (Lique 1).

What about you?

4. CrazyAwkward

Hi Hauke! Welcome to EC :smilewave

5. Gallatin

Nice! I like Lyon a lot. But Chelsea? C'mon man, make better choices! :lol: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My favorite team is Liverpool. YNWA!

6. lukeluvznicki13

Welcome to Empty Closets. I hope you enjoy your time here :smilewave :eusa_danc :eusa_clap

7. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mentioned you like movies. Can you provide titles of your favorite(s).

Also you mentioned relationship difficulties. Per my learning and research, relationships take work and a willingness by all to learn.

I fee you made a good move by joining ECs.

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people