1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awkward Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LesbianAngel, Mar 19, 2015.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey guys! I'm kinda very new here and I'd just like to get to know some people. This is my first time ever on a sight like this for LGBT people and I would just like some people to talk to about it. Anybody wanna be my friend??

2. Hizaki

Hey! Welcome to EC! Make sure you talk and read lots (and you'll make lots of friends, I know it! ^.^). Fun and Games is a good place to start, if you don't want to get too deep in conversation just yet.

3. Aro

Aro

Welcome to EC! I am sure you will find a bunch of friendly, like-minded people in this awesome community. Please feel free to talk to me if you ever need anything, and I hope that you find everything you are looking for here. :grin: Have a great evening!

4. CrazyAwkward

Hey! Welcome to EC! There are lots of nice, friendly people here to talk to so I'm sure you'll find some friends :slight_smile:

5. fragileflame

Awkward Hellos are the best type of hello! It says your emotion is sad, you can private message me if you could like to talk about it. :slight_smile:

6. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey Em. Yea, I was sad. I was upset because my girlfriend couldn't come toy birthday party. I was planning on coming out to my parents that day and I am not doing it without her. My mom doesn't like her so we had her entrance all planned out. I also noticed your mood says stressed out. Do you mind telling my why? (At the moment, I am not able to comment on walls so I had to message you back here)

7. fragileflame

I hope you get another opportunity to come out to your parents, because when you are ready that is a very important thing. And I'm very stressed because I feel like I'm hiding myself from my family and it gives me a lot of anxiety.

8. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know I will get another chance to tell my parents. Whether its next month or next year, they will find out sooner or later. I wish you good luck in coming out as well.

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  10. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! I hope you like it here! You're always welcomed to wall message me if you need to talk to someone, and you could also talk about stuff for fun. You're more than welcomed to add me! I hope you like it here!