1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sebby, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Sebby

*cough* Probably should actually introduce myself or something right? Lol, I've just been sort of lurking for a bit and wanted to respond to some things but then realized hey, I should probably stop by and let people know I exist. Simply put I'm me, pretty much just a ball of confusion and inconsistencies but I'm working through it. I'm sort of out but sort of not- close friends, my family etc. know all about my weirdness- the public on the other hand, well its not like I'm hiding anything, and I'm honest if asked, but I'm too shy to just go and announce anything about myself. Mostly I just sort of quietly hide in the background, but my goal is to able to just be myself and not care about whether I offend people or if they like me. So... this is hopefully a baby step forward in that regard.

2. Astral

Welcome to EC! (*hug*)

3. Hizaki

Hi, Sebby! Stick around, and we'll help you get those "inconsistencies" ironed out (or at least understood) ^.^

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you!