1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LesbianAngel, Mar 20, 2015.

1. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was just wondering, who has come out of the closet. I mean, to your parents about who you are. If you have, I would like to know your coming out story. I am still in the closet and I really want to come out but I am terrified of how my parents would react. I would like to know how your parents or loved ones reacted. Who did you come out to first? If I were to come out to one of my family members first, it would probably be my grandmother because I am closer to her then my own mother and she would be the most understanding. So it would mean a lot if you could tell me your coming out story.

2. fragileflame

I really don't have any advice about coming out to people like parent. It would help if you knew your parents view on gay people. I know that my father is 100% against it but my mo has a few gay friends. But I am still scared to come out as well. I just thought I would bump up your post so more people would see it, also it might help if you repost in the coming out section. :slight_smile:

3. LesbianAngel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm new here so I don't know how to do very much. Do actually know my parents view on it. My mom and step dad are 100% against it and my grandmother is the only one I mention the my best friend/girlfriend was lesbian so I feel like I could trust her. And thank you for commenting so more people can see this. I really appreciate it.

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people