1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello. Just another newbie...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Noctis, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Noctis

Hey there :smilewave,

I'm Noctis and I identify as genderfluid. I'm comfortable with my identity;just not my physical body. (I am a FAAB.) I'm having many issues with helping other people understand my gender identity and pronoun preferences, and I have issues regarding body image acceptance (amongst a basket full of problems) so I'm hoping that I can find support and guidance here on EC.

I haven't been on a support forum in what feels like forever, so I hope I'll fit right in here and get back in the swing of things.

(I apologize if I misuse any terms relating to gender or sex. I'm still in the process of learning.)

I look forward to what this site has to offer. I've skimmed through the threads and I can only hope to receive just as much guidance as others have.

If I'm fortunate enough, I hope to make some friends along my journey.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

- Noctis

2. sedgeling

Hi Noctis! Welcome to EC! I'm pretty new here myself, but this is a pretty great place. The people here are super helpful. I hope you enjoy yourself, too.

3. Hizaki

Hi, Noctis! If you do in fact want to ease into this site, try posting around in the Fun and Games subforum for a while; you'll meet lots of nice people there! I hope you make as many friends as you need to help support you (and then some) ^.^

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people