1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lou95, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Lou95

Lou95 Guest

I found this site last year when I was having doubts about my sexuality. What I found terrified me because a lot of it sounded like me, so I ran a mile and buried my head in the sand. Anyway, I found my way back here repeatedly over the last year and decided to register an account. I'm female, totally confused and not out at all.

So, hello, hope I'm not too much of a walking cliche for you guys!

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Lou95,

Welcome to EC!

Relax, we are here to help you, at your own pace. If you need to take small, slow steps, then do it! There is no need to rush anything :slight_smile: . Registering and starting to question your sexuality is already a huge step.

Feel free to ask for advice or meet the community in other threads.

Welcome! (*hug*)

3. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    No Welcome to EC hopefully you can find some support here to help you deal with day to day life

4. Lou95

Lou95 Guest

Thank you both for the welcome!

5. CrazyAwkward

Hello and welcome :slight_smile:

I'm glad you decided to join the site. I hope you find the support you need here.

6. Hizaki

Hi, Lou95!! I'm just glad to know that even though you "ran away and buried your head", you still found us (or anyone) helpful in some way. You've been through some things, but I hope we can help you through the rest!! Have fun (and don't worry about clichés)! ^.^

7. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! I love the names Lou and Louise for a girl...I love Canadian ice hockey player Louise Warren...she is so hott. Anyway I hope you like it here! :slight_smile:

8. lovely lesbian

9. Lou95

Lou95 Guest

Thank you all, everyone seems so nice here!

Amiable Seahorse, thanks I love your username, it's very creative! :slight_smile: I've never watched ice hockey, but I'm going to give it a look now!

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  11. trichobezoar

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Lou! Welcome to the forum! I'm kind of a newbie too. I noticed you posting in the games forum. 'Hope to see more of you on the site. It does seem like a friendly place. *nods* This is my first day here and I'm already starting to feel at home!

I too questioned my sexuality... and buried my head in the sand. It's normal, I think, in this day and age, to be confused considering the proliferation of heterosexuality in the media and society. It's just part of... getting to know ourselves--learning about ourselves for many of us. It's simply part of our journey.

I hope you find the answers you seek and an inner peace--acceptance of your sexual preference.

: )

12. Lou95

Lou95 Guest

Hi!

Thanks Trichobezoar, it's nice to hear from someone else that is new! I'm trying to get involved on the site, would be nice to make a few friends from here. "It's simply part of our journey" that is such a lovely way to put it! You seem very accepting (not sure if that's the right word to use, but it's meant as a compliment!) of yourself which is really reassuring!

13. Welcome to the community!
    I know exactly what it's like to suddenly began to question your sexuality.
    This place has been great so far in providing advice on all sorts of different problems that we may encounter throughout this journey. Just know that you have a whole army of people supporting and encouraging you now :slight_smile:

14. MojoDojo

Hello there! I'm another newbie.

I think a lot of journeys started with a head buried in the sand. Mine did. And we all decide we need to come up and breathe at different times, too. :slight_smile:

15. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Welcome.
    Coming to terms with ones sexuality is scary, weird and totally head wrecking.
    When I saw something that "was me" I ran like crazy. After a while I could put the "weird gay me" into an emotional box and just occasionally look at it. By the way that was not the best way of handling it. :eusa_doh:
    It is totally ok to be confused, relax and just be yourself, don't put a "label" on yourself until you are happy with it.
    Let yourself "like" who ever your eye fancies without thinking I shouldn't or should.

AND love yourself.(*hug*)