1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally joined a gay positive forum

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TooCute, Mar 25, 2015.

1. TooCute

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I suppose I have always been bisexual, seeing as normal guys seemed more interested in playing doctor with me than girls (I mean as a regular childhood experience LOL). Not that it was a problem, but something that I became more self conscious of as I grew into my teens, and became more aware of the expectations, and assumptions, and innuendo, and gossip, and bullying. Nothing ever got too disturbing for me though. I just wish I had a chance to not be thought of as being gay.

I suppose it was because I was (and am) a lot more shy and sensitive compared to most guys, and probably most girls as well. I've always noticed guys seem to be more attracted to me as well, especially when we happen to be alone together. Not that I mind of course, I just never liked the fact that people just assumed I'm gay because I'm shy and quiet and never had a girl friend. I can even be very shy in a bath house, and always wait for somebody else to make the first move. But at least I feel more comfortable in a bath house than a regular dance club trying to pick up girls.

But everything always seems to work itself out. And yeah I've been told that I'm too cute not to be gay, and things like that. I've even over heard one guy complain to a girl that I must be gay because I was always wearing short pants. This was during the summer when we were working outside in the heat and humidity all day. Another time somebody accused me of being gay because I happened to mention that I hadn't brushed my teeth. These things mainly happened when I was an adult and not a teen or in high school. Though there were different issues growing up, it's too bad so many of these silly things happened to me as an adult by other adults. I do not let it bother me.

Funny thing I just randomly came across this site when doing a search on wearing tank tops without having muscular arms. I've always thought that was way cute on straight guys with girl friends, and with naturally baby faced and less muscular guys like myself.

Sac thing is that I'm probably sounding mote gay than I've ever talked out loud before, even to guys I've made love to. (!)(!)

#1 TooCute, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  2. lovely lesbian

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. O.Snap!

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome. I'm a newbie too. :icon_bigg

5. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to Empty Closets. Have a good look around the forum and join in, there's always plenty going on. :slight_smile:

6. Vampire

Hello and welcome!

Is it bad that the "He's gay because he wears shorts" and "He's gay because he forgot to brush his teeth" made me laugh? If so, I apologise. x]

I hope you'll have a great time on here!