1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible future boyfriend but I'm still not out

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by rojin, Mar 26, 2015.

1. rojin

Hi everyone I've seen this site many times but haven't bothered to create a profile and now i finally did.

So in my high-school hallways just about to leave school I walk pass another guy that's around my same age who I find attractive. At that moment we glance at each other for two seconds then I'm on my way. Next day or so same thing happens with more and more glances. Then maybe a week later his friend she hands me a piece of paper with a number on it and his name I assume. Two days later I text the number and from there we start to texting for a few days. The problem is however I don’t have what’s considered a “gaydar” at all. But in a sense he actually does but not a very feminine kind of way, more in the way that he dresses nice sometimes fitted pants. Before we actually started texting more just about a week ago I saw him standing in the hallway with his friend sort of signaled me to come over to him to the side of the hallway and I think he wanted to tell me something but I was starting to get extremely nervous because there were some people and as I started walking towards my class I saw someone I know that I work with as an intern saw him glance at us and It bothered me so and I told him that I have a class now and we walked towards the class and he peeped in and left. Every time I see him I try to not to have too much contact because I don't want to get noticed. He nudged me once i passed him and i asked him why he did so and its because i keep ignoring him. then I told him why its harder to talk at school. He texts me that we can go out during the weekend or something. Then he asks me why am I so afraid of people and if I care about what they say. I don't know what to say after this.

2. Vampire

Hello and welcome, Rojin.

I must say, your story made me smile from ear to ear as I find it extremely adorable.

My fangirling aside, I would go on a date with him after school or on a weekend. See what he's like, what you have in common and what you don't. It is understandable why you're scared as you're not out yet, but a first date doesn't have to be very obvious, i.e. you don't have to kiss him or anything similar.

Coming out is a lengthy process for some, but everyone gets there in the end. Make sure you check out the Coming Out Advice section of the forum as I'm sure you'll find helpful things on there. If none of the threads answer your questions, just post a new thread and many amazing people will help you.

I hope everything goes alright!

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people