1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello! =^w^= I need help.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by PizzaKitten232, Mar 26, 2015.

1. PizzaKitten232

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (!)Hello! This is my first forum post on any site ever, so if I'm "doing it wrong", sorry! I'm a 15 year old that's been trying to find a gay friend for some time now, but I live in an area with no gay teens, or at least none that I want to be close with.

I was wondering if there are any people on here that would be intrested in talking to me. I'm a 15 year old in VA that likes just about anything hobby wise. I do have a thing for big guys and bears, so if you are one, I might be really into you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm a weird person, and I don't really want to come out and ask everyone I know if they know any gay guys that are looking. Is there any way to find gay guys in your area? Iv'e tried dating sites, but nobody ever lives near me. Do any of you have a way to find guys as a teen?

(Oh and if anyone is wondering, I have long blonde hair, blue eyes, 200 lb and am super weird.):icon_redf

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We are not each others types, I'm too old thin (not a bear) and you are way too young for me by about 30 years. But I like the fact that you are weird, I think others will like that about you too. When I was in my teens I was so totally in the closet it was unreal. When I did poke my head out of the closet (in my 50's) friends said it was me having a teenage that I never had. I joined a few LGBT clubs (running etc.) that was great fun.
    I would suggest you contact your nearest LGBT youth support group.
    Stay happy, stay weird and stay safe.

3. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, PizzaKitten.

I hope you'll have a fun time on EC, but keep in mind that our community is not a dating website and any activities as such are a violation of the Code of Conduct. Other than that, you're more than welcome to poke your nose around here. Welcome, again!

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people