1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi everyone.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ByAnyOtherName, Mar 28, 2015.

1. ByAnyOtherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Recently, it dawned on me that some of my anxiety might stem from a need to truly acknowledge and accept myself. I tried discussing this with my counselor but it lies outside of his professional experience (and, apparently, his comfort zone). So I searched for online support groups and stumbled upon this forum. Needless to say, I'm extremely new to the LGBT scene and somewhat unfamiliar with online forums in general. I lurked here for a couple days beforehand, and I found the positivity to be quite refreshing. So, um, here I am. :wave:

2. Aro

Aro

Welcome to EC! Sorry to hear about your anxiety. I hope your presence on the forum and the people who end up chatting with you help ease that. And that you can find friends and support where and when you need it. If you ever need anyone to talk with, I'm around! c:

3. ByAnyOtherName

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks, Aro. I'll try to keep that mind. :slight_smile: I look forward to being a part of this community.

4. Hizaki

Hi, ByAnyOtherName! Welcome to EC, land of uncertain people :lol:. If you've got any problems, don't feel afraid to message me or someone else! ^_^

5. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! You're always welcomed to wall message us if you need to talk to someone! We hope you like it here! :slight_smile:

6. lovely lesbian

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people