1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :D

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Qgirl, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Qgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    (!) hey everyone! I'm a teen girl whose started majorly questioning her sexuality and really am glad to have found some support!

I'm pretty passionate about writing and about science (I LOVE learning new things) and I tend to rant about history or things I find really cool. I enjoy running, I enjoy quoting Douglas Adams at every opportunity and I really want to find out who I am.

In addition to that, Russell T Davies (writer of the AWESOME show Doctor Who) wrote my all time favorite show: Queer as Folk which is basically perfect and he's basically perfect. I really love certain writers, is what you should take out of this. Like Neil Gainman. Or Toni Morrison.

2. Kenaria

Hey! Welcome to EC c: I love writing and science tooooo, and running... maybe we're twins. You should check out Anne Rice! She's a wonderful writer!!
    Also there's lots of people here to support you, make yourself at home! :slight_smile:

3. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! I love writing and science, too! You're always welcomed to wall message us if you need someone to talk to! We hope you like it here! :slight_smile:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people