1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AboveMiddleC, Mar 31, 2015.

1. AboveMiddleC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi Everyone!

For lack of a better username, I am AboveMiddleC (It's a trumpet thing.)

I am new (obviously) and just wanted to post and let people get to know me before I start posting elsewhere.

Where do I start?

I am new to the LGBTQ community. I grew up in a Liberal christian household where my parents were very open about being who you are. Only real issue that I would bring up about them was that they gave me almost no exposure to anything outside my school. I still attended my Church as a leader, but when I started feeling attractions to both girls and guys at my new, non-christian high school I was unsure of what to make of it until the end of Grade 11, when I started to realize what it meant.

I've waited about three years, and was a little tipsy yesterday resulting in me spilling it all to my roommate (who I normally am not too fond of, but who handled it amazingly and said all the right things) and am hoping to let the rest of my friends know that it's a big secret I've held and I am done with the anxiety of keeping it in.

About me, I am a trumpet student studying to become an elementary school music teacher. I am also a Pokemon master (I finally finished capturing every Pokemon in Pokemon Gold the week before I graduated, and was know as that guy.) I can also solve a Rubix cube in about 45 seconds.

Feel free to reply and tell me about yourself, or shoot me a message! It's going to be amazing experiencing other people who are so open about their feelings. :icon_bigg

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello there, and welcome to the forum! :icon_bigg Feel free to take a look around and join in on the discussions.

A lot of people like Pokemon here, I'm sure you'll fit right in! :slight_smile: I'm not sure any of us can solve a Rubix Cube as fast as you though! That's skills!

3. Ryu

Ryu

Wow... That game is like... 16 years old... I approve of you!
    *hugs*
    I hope you have a great time here, I sure do. (Just don't get to close to me. I bite. Raw)

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    O trust me, AboveMiddleC, he's a good person but he really do bite! After all, he's EC's resident psycho. :grin: Hahaha!

Hi AboveMiddleC!!! Welcome to EC! Dont worry, not all of us bites. And I'll protect you from Ryu. :grin: We can can use our Pokemon to fight Ryu (yup, Im another Pokemon Master wannabe and a PokeGeek). Anyways, if you need someone to talk to (serious talk or Pokemon talk or any geek talk) you can always contact me by posting a message on my wall. :grin: Enjoy AboveMiddleC!!!

5. AboveMiddleC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I seem to have the nostalgic-Pokemon approval. For now! :lol:

Also, Golgari as in the Magic Guild? I'm totally a Simic player but you gotta love Green Black.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! :icon_bigg

6. lovely lesbian

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi, C! Welcome to EC! (*hug*)
    Well I used to play Sapphire like a maniac :3 Now I don't game much, I mostly just eat chocolate, do my nails, blab, and listen to a lot of music. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I play the drums! Both djembe and acoustic (though not so much now). I also sing.

Good on ya to open up to us! We'll bombard you with love and acceptance! : ) (&&&) See you around!! (*hug*)

9. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Hi im Jake welcome to the EC family

10. AboveMiddleC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! This welcome has been warmer than a pizza pocket recently emerged from a microwave (excellent use of metaphor.)

I'm so jealous! As part of my program I need to learn almost every instrument, and drums in general is so difficult :lol: That and the bassoon have been a struggle.