1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my Hopeless Romantic life

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HopelessRomance, Apr 1, 2015.

1. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    why oh why oh why T.T why am i so late to know this site ever existed. i should have known this place from the day i met him. T.T

anyways, hello. im a Guy, well, a bisexual, 17, a nursing student, and im damn-one-sidedly inlove with my korean friend. he's straight (my worst problem :eusa_doh: ) and ill tell you more about us later on

well, since this place had existed, i need help. damn need help. suggestions, comforts and encouragements or the opposite what so ever. please hope you guys will hear me out :3

im HopelessRomance and my life defines it. ill post my story on my next thread. Bye:smilewave

2. Aro

Aro

Welcome to EC! I think a lot of us here are hopeless romantics. It's good that you found it now and can enjoy it and make many friends! Just know that you're never alone and that there will always be people to comfort you and give you advice on your bad days. I'm one of them. If ever you need someone to talk to, I am here a lot. c: Have a great day!

3. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thank you so much for hearing me out:smilewave:smilewave i wont hesitate so ask help from you guys :wink:

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. lovely lesbian

6. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Hi im Jake Welcome to the EC family

7. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hello everyone thank you for paying attention and for hearing me out. Hope i could get help from here :slight_smile:

8. Deadsouls

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I am a hopeless romantic but I don't let it consume me like I used to do. I focus more on myself and my well-being along with my future.

9. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi.lets call myself Jung im 17, Nursing student, and im bisexual. im half out of my closet. well, only my closest friends and classmates knew my sexual likes. my parents doesnt, i guess. but thats not the problem. I like koreans. kkkk

One-Sided Hopeless Romantic is the current status of my not-so-interesting life. i thought i just like him. but damn yeah, im already had fallen for him. HIM, a straight Korean nursing student. he's 20 and only 2 inch taller than me. He's white, SO KIND, smart, rich, and he smells good and a so-so masculine guy. His last name is Kang

im just new here and how i wish i should have known this site the moment i met him. It wasn't really a lucky nor a good thigh that i met him. i'd been experiencing slight depression. HE'S STRAIGHT damn it. I AM BISEXUAL. AND I THINK HE KNOWS IT. BUT I AM NOT SURE. ughhhh I LIKE HIM. HE DOESNT KNOW IT. i think.

we are both studying Nursing but on different universities. im one year advance than him. but he's older. we met feb 12, 2015 on a Paint Party held by their university where all Nursing students are much likely invited to attend. A close classmate friend of mine who has a roomate from the university my crush goes to invited us. we went there, five of us.

inside the venue, the roommate of my friend approached me and dragged to a group of students whom i dont recognize. while dragging me, she told me she'll introduce me to a korean guy from their school. it hits my nerves. i ran. it didnt stop her. she dragged the korean guy to me instead. and then he was there standing infront of me, clueless. He's tall. but the place was kind of dark so i cant see his face clearly but im sure he is cute, no, HANDSOME. she introduce us to ourselves. we were both quiet, both staring confused. my heart was thumping real fast. we shook hands but they wanted us to hug. and we hugged. holyyyyyy molyyyyyy i died mentally and i ran again. i dont know. im just too coward. too shy. too gay.

The paint party started. everyone was throwing and putting paints to everyone. and then i saw him. he saw me. we walked towards each other. i started putting paint on his face with my bare hands and he did the same on my neck. and he was gone. i died again i kept looking around and there he was. with some friends. after few minutes, he was walking towards me and so i did and our hands were help up putting paint on each others hands. and he was gone again. damn it.

there were no more paint. everyone were dancing. i decided to go beside him and i stayed there. then i asked his name. and we had this conversation going via shouting to our ears since the music was so loud.i reached the point that i lend him my phone and asked his phone number and then he gave it. holyyyyy crapppppp and after few minutes i saw him heading out with a friend. he was about to go home :frowning2: i ran to hime. and asked him to take picture with me. i was so braaaaavvvveeeee we were about to have the second shot when his friend dragged him out telling me they must go already and i was left there like what the hell?

the party ended after few hours since he left. i didnt enjoyed much since then. i kept thinking of him. darn it. my friends and i together the other students from his school walked home. i told them what happened. everything. and they told me that they suspect the guy being gay since the had observed hat the guy doest have much friends in their school. he doestt flir with girls, they haven saw him and he always reads book. it sunk to my brain. what if he's gay? or bisexual? omggggggg i kept running in my head until i got home until morning came. i didnt had my sleep because of it. i kept of thinking.

but in general, i told myself that i just liked that guy. i wont be seeing him since we are in different schools. it'll fade. i'll just be forgeting about him eventually.

please comment, i need it. feed back. please, ill post for the following stories. love lots

---------- Post added 2nd Apr 2015 at 12:47 PM ----------

hi there. i hope i could be like you someday. im just too occupied about us. :/

10. FluffyDragon

Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC!! Oh man I have had the same problem before with my one friend who I liked who turned out to be straight. I mean it's no fun but you can't change a persons sexuality. I do wish you very good of luck and if you need any advice on that sort of stuff I am here to talk about it.

11. HopelessRomance

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    thanks FluppyDragon. You'll surely be a help. Well, honestlyy, im not that 100% sure that he is straight. As what i said, some senior nursing student from his school suspect him as bisexual for the reason that he doesnt really hang with people. Im so confuse tho