1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Plushieluver, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Heya! Sorry for going... I haven't been in the best place lately, and I just lost interest... Been through a lot. Being messed around by a 'straight' guy, still back and forth with him as friends, and such and ugh. Just horrible stuff. Health's deteriorating from acid reflux by affecting my weight (never gaining anything, like 2 stone under weight), which is also affecting my voice all the time, making it perpetually hoarse (acid on your face would burn you, so that on my vocal folds? You could imagine), and yeah... Feeling really lonely. Giving up with guys, cuz every time I think I've found a guy, who's straight, he just turns out to be bi but in denial. Why am I finding loads of bi's in denials but no proud bi's, and no gays at all? *sigh* Can barely ever speak, so I give up on speaking, as well. Quite a low time for me right now :frowning2:

It'd be nice to be able to make some friends this time, perhaps, so hiya again :slight_smile:

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to the website. :slight_smile: I know a few people who suffer from serious acid reflux and it's a horrible condition- I'm really sorry to hear that you're ill. Take care and feel free to join in on the discussion here! We're here to help if you need us.

4. Plushieluver

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Thanks both :slight_smile:

Aw, thank you, Glenn, is it? :slight_smile: Thank you. Yes, it is a horrible condition :frowning2: I really hope I can be cured soon. It's not nice going around with basically no voice all the time :frowning2: Thank you :slight_smile: I will be sure to :slight_smile: