1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by doglover44, Apr 1, 2015.

1. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Hi im Jake I have been on and off I keep leaving because I am ashamed im gay and its wrong to be this way

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The greatest pain you can give to yourself is being ashamed of yourself.
    Gay, straight or bi be proud of yourself.
    Coming to terms with being a little different from others is difficult, being gay is only a small part of who you are.

There is plenty of things about you that you can be proud of and eventually you will realize that being gay is something you can be proud of too.

3. ThatGuyT

ThatGuyT Guest

Hey man. :slight_smile:
    I just joined recently and have had quite a few moments where I thought that I might want to delete my account. I definitely haven't accepted myself fully yet and I think, that by realizing the fact that we don't really accept our selves yet, we are taking the first step in the right direction. I made a promise to myself, that I would keep my account and pull this thing through till the very end. Perhaps you should too?!?!

And from a purely biological point of view it really isn't wrong to be this way...just sayin :wink:

I hope you stick around on here a little, this site seems like a really decent place.

Good luck :slight_smile:

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    You have no reason to be ashamed of yourself! Some people like apples. Others like pears. It's not a question of right or wrong, it's a question of is or isn't. Most trees are below 60 feet high, some aren't, it's a simple wordly fact.
    And I'm not trying to belittle your problem. Hopefully one day you won't see your being gay as any big deal, just a feature that you have that you can be proud of. And going on EC can be a great first step!
    Sending you the biggest of hugs, you seem to be needing it. Lovez (*hug*)

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi welcome back