1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey everyone! :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by MyFlowerKing, Apr 8, 2015.

1. MyFlowerKing

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I've been on this site for a few days but I'm just know actually figuring out how to do anything, wow. Anyways, I'm new, I found this site really randomly at like 3 in the morning and thought why not? And I gotta say I like it a lot so far, I hope I make friends and that also through this site I'll get the courage to come out. (I'm open about it on the internet- it's on my tumblr and Vine pages' bios, so anyone who follows me can see it. I've come out to my sister and two cousins, along with close friends. I think my brother and his girlfriend may know but I'm not for sure. My main goal is to tell my mom eventually.)
    I've known for a while that I was bi, at first I dismissed it as a phase but that really wasn't the case. Obviously. I also think I may be a demigirl, I don't really know. Some days I agree with my gender being female and some days, or even moments of most days I feel adrogynous, and I don't really favor a specific pronoun but sometimes I really like calling myself 'they' in my head instead of 'she'. It's not that I hate being called a girl though, so I haven't put a lot of pressure on it.
    Uhhh I guess I should put just like fun facts about me? I've never been on a site like this so I'm really not sure. haha. I play clarinet, alto sax, I like drawing and writing is my most favorite thing. I watch anime. I like Doctor Who, Scrubs, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and Parks and Recreation as well (I don't watch television a lot) I'm pretty lenient with music tastes but I don't really like Hip Hop, Country, or R&B. Anyways I think that's enough about me.. I just wanted to make a post to say hi and maybe make acquaintances! haha.

2. hephzibah

hephzibah Guest

Hi, and welcome! :slight_smile:

I love Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt! I watched it all in 1 day. Haha.

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome c:! I'm Diana, at your service n_n (*hug*)

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC. I'm here if you need anyone to talk to. Wish you luck in life.

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people