1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi there

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LameBoo, Apr 9, 2015.

1. LameBoo

Hi there :slight_smile: this is LameBoo and I'm new here
    I found this site while randomly browsing and it interested me. I discovered I like girls for quiet some time and had often denied it, its a very hard struggle for me during highschool and until now. I currently have a strong attraction to someone and I'm trying to avoid her and almost everyone. So, I only told few trusted persons about myself and yup, I'm in the closet. I'm mostly afraid coming out to my parents since my family looks up to me with high expectations. Although I trust my father because he told me 'You can be anything you want, its your life.'
    He taught me to be a respomsible person so I dunno, I'm not sure if they will love me the same and trust me or force to change if I come out to them. I'm thinking of telling them my struggle around my birthday but worried that I might
    crash our summer party. This is pretty long for an jntroduction, so that's all. Warm smiles to everyone :icon_wink

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: Feel free to take a look around, especially in the Support sections, and join in on the discussions. I hope you'll find some helpful advice while you're here!

3. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    welcome hun I'm Diana :slight_smile: attempt bring up the topic of homosexuality to your parents just ask them how they feel about homosexuals in general or even the LGBT community as a whole . You can also try bringing up gay marriage and observe their responses :slight_smile: You're not alone sweetie n_n

4. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Hey welcome to EC. Remember only come out when you feel comfortable, and there's no right time to do it. I wish you luck on your coming out process and that I'm here if you need to talk.

5. LameBoo

Thanks everyone. I'll try your advice in some way Unicorn Queen. You're right Biffle50, and will do Spartan 117
    I'm still new here, I'll check around.thanks again :wink:

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Welcome, Boo! Above are wise words, and you are wise to listen to them :slight_smile:
    Feel free to wall me if you're wondering about anything! Ciao and see ya around! <3

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people