1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's up! new here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cliffjumper126, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Cliffjumper126

Nashville (Wyoming/Yellowstone for the Summer)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What's up everybody? I just ran across this site tonight.....I'm struggling with myself, and coming out, and pretty much everything at the moment. Couple weeks ago I grabbed all my stuff and left nashville, my home turf, and came to Wyoming to work at a lodge near yellowstone for the summer. I'm in a new environment and know absolutely NObody...and I'm making changes everywhere else in my life, so I figured it was fianally time I came to terms with myself. Plus I need some conversation :lol: ANYway, nice to meet everybody. I'm 20 and looking to talk to some other cool people. Peace

Cliffjumper

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Welcome to EC, my friend! :grin:

If you need advice from coming out, you can make a thread in Coming Out Advice forum. Or if you just need some comfort and some life advices, you can make a thread inGeneral Support and Advice forum. People here, including me, are VERY much willing to help you! Just dont be shy to ask around. You can also join lots of fun threads in the General Chat Area. :slight_smile:

Sorry if I became a bit technical :slight_smile: Anyways, I assure you that you will enjoy it here in EC! People here are VERY cool and fun to talk to! If you need someone to talk to, you can always visit my wall and leave a message (doesnt matter if its a serious matter or just random things or geek talks or whatsoever). Enjoy, Cliffjumper! (nice username btw) :slight_smile:

3. BonnieJ2604

hey,
    welcome to EC.
    we are all very friendly here and I just joined this site myself.
    I have noticed that people are very supportive on here and give excellent advice.
    Unlike many sites this website (from what I've seen) is free of hate from religious people and the general public.
    If you ever need anything feel free to add and private message me and as golgari said there are many open forums to help you cope with anything
    Best Wishes
    -Bonnie<3:thewave::wave::welcome::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:frowning2:*hug*)

4. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC! We're here to support you all the way. Feel free to message me on my wall at any time :slight_smile:

5. lovely lesbian

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. Cliffjumper126

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the replies everybody! Makes me feel very welcome :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :king:
    Hi! Thanks, I'm still finding my way around the site. It's good to know that there are specific areas to discuss that kind of thing. I'll head over there pretty soon, I just figured this was probably a good place to post first. It's heartwarming to know that people here are so supportive, means I found the right place! :grin:

Don't worry about becoming technical haha I promise you'll have to try harder than that for me to have trouble following what you're talking about....and thanks, I really like my username. People always ask me where it came from but it should be somewhat obvious given my avatar and such :slight_smile:

Thanks again for the advice and kind words!

Hey there! It's good to know that there aren't a bunch of nasty people on here looking to jump you at any given moment...that was something that had crossed my mind while I was registering actually. Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yo! :icon_bigg

Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

8. lukeluvznicki13

Greetings & Welcome to Empty Closets :smilewave :eusa_danc :welcome:

9. Journeyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  10. Cliffjumper126

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks!!:icon_bigg