1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by HouseDivided, Apr 13, 2015.

1. HouseDivided

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Since I started "coming out" as bisexual about a year ago I've been looking around the net for a good community I might be able to join and after a short tour of EC I decided that I just had to join up.

I'm a 35 year old male bisexual and since last spring I've been trying to actually come to terms with myself and how my relationship, thoughts and feelings are changing now that I've acknowledged a part of me that's been there since I was a young teen. One of the first things I did when I found the site was to read the "coming out guide" stickied to the top of the coming out forum and it's good to see that other people are experiencing this in a similar way to me and I'm excited to participate in this huge forum!
    Best wishes to all and I look forward to getting to know some folks here.

2. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Hello and welcome to EC :slight_smile: x

3. absvrdity

absvrdity Guest

Welcome to EC (!)

4. ChameleonSoul

Hey there! Welcome to EC!

5. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Housedivided.... Firstly, welcome to EC. I've only been here a few days myself, being in a very similar situation to you. After years of questioning, I finally came out to myself as bi a month ago. The words you use are exactly how I'm feeling at the moment <<I've been trying to actually come to terms with myself and how my relationship, thoughts and feelings are changing now that I've acknowledged a part of me>> The thing with me is that I am married, but because of complex issues in my life, plus the homophobia within people around me, I can not reveal to either my wife or my mother. I am the same person I've always been, and because I am bi, this is not preventing me from leading my normal life and relationship, however, it is the coming to terms and having an understanding of myself and who I am that I now have to work at.
    I look forward to getting to know you too, and you are very welcome here.

#5 confuseddreamer, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people