1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello New Friends

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by katcaz, Apr 16, 2015.

1. katcaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone! My name is Zach and I live in Pennsylvania. I've been a lurker for quite a while and decided to join the group last month, but I realized I still haven't posted my intro. I'm 31-years-old and I am gay. I've volunteered a lot for different LGBTQ initiatives and I produce my own gay-oriented political blog. I also have a boyfriend named Philip. I never thought I would date someone, but there was something about him that drew me in... I still don't know what that is, but I enjoy being with him.

I have two cats named Pip and Penelope. Pip has a condition called Cerebellar Hypoplasia (CH). He was born with an underdeveloped cerebellum, so he has poor motor skills. It primarily affects his ability to use his hind legs. CH is similar to cerebral palsy in a human. Pip also has cataracts. Neither of those stop him from enjoying life though. He's almost five years old and Penelope is almost 10 months old.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!

2. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Welcome to EC, Zach! :3 I hope your experience here is safe and enjoyable.

All the best,
    -MvH.

3. lovely lesbian

4. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Zach... I'm David and it's absolutely brilliant to have you here. Welcome. Do say hi to Phillip to - and also to Pip and Penelope. (!)
    I know you're not allowed to pass links here, but would love to see your blog sometime.
    I look forward to sharing thoughts, views and comments with you, and getting to know you too.

5. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Hi there, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people