1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by divalover, Apr 17, 2015.

1. divalover

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello all. I'm a 32 year old guy from the UK. I've got a long term girlfriend and 2 kids. I genuinely love her with all my heart but i'm also attracted to and have fantasies about other guys. I've been like this for as long as i can remember but only ever acted on it once a long time ago. I notice other women but don't see myself 'being' with them, if you know what i mean. Just want someone to chat to about it really.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. Twyla

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (&&&)Welcome welcome!!! Message me anytime!

4. Miss PH fan

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello and welcome to EC :slight_smile: you'll find lots of people to talk to here, good luck!!

5. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello & Welcome to EC~

6. iamgroot

Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome :grin: Message me anytime if you fancy a chat. Have a look around. Cya!

7. lovely lesbian

8. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi and welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

9. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm like you, but rather than long term girlfriend, I am married. I too, genuinely love her with all my heart and to bits, and our relationship is not in question, but like men do, and married men, I look at girls and think "they're nice", but I do find myself attracted to and have fantasies about other guys (and I think, probably moreso than girls). I've been like this for a long time, and after having kidded myself for a long time, have recently - a month ago, come out to myself as bisexual, and to only a few close, and trusted friends. I cant sadly come out to anyone in my family, because of homophobia, and also, the way my Mum's marriage ended. My wife isn't homophobic at all, but some members of her family are, and the burden on her if she knew about me wouldn't be fair.
    This is something I've got to come to terms with, and thankfully, being bi, there is no reason why our relationship cant carry on as it has been. I'm still me, the same person I've always been, and it's just good I understand myself and my way of thinking now.
    I have loads of gay friends, but had I been gay, of course, it would be a different story.
    Where you say you notice other women but don't see yourself 'being' with them, I do know exactly what you mean.
    Glad to chat with you anytime and am going to send you a friend request. I hope that's alright.