1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by hh43dd, Apr 23, 2015.

1. hh43dd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi everyone.
    I'm Elu -- yes, that's a nickname -- I'm a teenager and I prefer male/genderless pronouns. I like guys, so I suppose that makes me gay. I'm not sure about my gender which is the reason why I'm here. I think about passing or gender related things every day - it's keeping me busy and that's bothering me. When I told my friend about everything, how I don't like she and her, how I have trouble picturing myself as a fullgrown woman, he didn't take it very lightly. He's convinced it's just a phase because of how long he knows me even though I told him that I'm the person who should know about my gender, not him. It's making "getting to know myself" a lot harder. I don't pass, at least not at school or with my friends because I'm not out yet and I don't go out that often. I'm trying my best though. I have a long pixie-ish boy haircut, with the pixie style fake sideburns (I always tuck them behind my ears) but if I spike it up I think I pass alright.
    I've experienced severe social anxiety, depression, and a whole list of others I'd rather not name. I'm from the Netherlands, so if my English isn't the best I'm sorry about that. I try my best.
    Um. Yes. Long ramble, sorry about that. :eusa_doh:

2. Robbie

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

I'm sure, that you will find the answers what you are looking for. I know I'm not a big help, but you came to the right place. Everyone is very friendly and helping, so ask anytime. You can also post to my wall, if you want to.

Have a nice time here!

3. Ortensia

Ortensia Guest

Welcome to EC! Hope we can help you :slight_smile:

4. intro55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome and good luck with your journey...

5. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Great to have you here. Strangely enough, I'm in the early stages of learning Dutch, at the moment only knowing a few words and phrases. Your English is a lot better than my Dutch. Am going to send you a friend request, as perhaps we can help each other with our English and Dutch. Hope this is OK? I am going to be offline after today for a week or so though as I'm away, but when I get back (about Tuesday 5th), I hope we can and chat.
    It took me a long time to get to know myself as bisexual, as you are taking time to get to know yourself. That's OK. Don't worry. It will come in time, I promise you. Just have faith in yourself.

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. intro55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all