1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tanith, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Tanith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi guys.
    I'm new here and I just thought I'd, you know, say hi. Felt like I should. Anyway, I'm 5"8, have blondish hair, am gay, like the colour green and can't eat gluten. That's my standard new people speech. Honest.

(Okay. I don't really know what to say here. Um. I mostly came here because I'm a little nervous, a little sad and very, very scared. I've never really been me and I don't really know how to... go about that. I don't even know who I am. I'm scared of stopping lying because I don't know who lives in the truth. I don't know that girl, I haven't met her. What if I hate her? :help:slight_smile:
    I'm not good at this. I've been in and out of the closet for years, every time going further into my "Totally straight guys. Honest. Look, I can sleep with guys! See? Straight!" lie. I don't know if I can do this, I always end up lying to myself and buying it because lets face it, it's easier to be straight. I want to love myself and accept myself but I am so afraid.

Okay.

Enough.

Bye guys.

2. Jakebusman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC

3. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

What an honest introduction. :slight_smile: I truly wish you the best on your journey and I hope that you're a little less nervous and scared. Just remember that you are an amazing human being, your sexuality is valid as heck and that you are safe here on EC.

Take care!~,
    -MvH.

4. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, Tanith! I'd been in and out of the closet too. Sometimes just peeking out...but now I definitely want out...it's really depressing trying to understand yourself.

5. Vampire

Hello and welcome, Tanith.

I must admit, your story is saddening. I hope it will get better soon.
    I strongly advise you to take a look at the Coming Out Advice, Coming Out Stories and the General Support and Advice sections of the forum as I'm sure you will find something of use in those. If not, just post a new thread and you'll soon discover that many helpful people will do their best to aid you.

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people