1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm finally posting something :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Razzie, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Razzie

So I have been lurking for some time now and thought I would finally post something. I have finally come to the realization that I am a lady lover. I probably should have known sooner, but hey I know now! I'm 21 living in a small town in British Columbia, I don't have many friends so I'm glad I found this website!
    Nobody knows I'm a lesbian, I feel like some people can guess, my dad hinted at it a few years ago but I didn't think much of it. I want to come out soon but I want to tell my best friend first, she won't be here till July and I feel like it's something I should do in person and not over text. I'm sure my parents and sister have a pretty good guess, I've never had a boyfriend let alone talk about boys and I've only really had friends that were girls. I'm feeling a little nervous/excited to come out but I'm sure everyone does.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated and I'm glad to be part of an awesome community!
    Thanks for reading my little introduction and I hope to post more in the future :slight_smile:

2. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Some people take a lot longer to figure it out, so I don't think you are doing too badly!

3. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, Razzie! Welcome to EC. Nice to hear that you've realized your sexual orientation and excited to come out. I guess you have supportive folks around you and I'm happy for you. :slight_smile:

4. Rainbowcarebear

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Razzie,
    How's it going

5. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, Razzie! I'm happy to hear that you've figured out your sexuality and that your family is / seems to be acceptive of you.

I strongly advise you to take a peak at some of the threads in the Coming Out Advice and Coming Out Stories sections as you might find something useful! Keep us updated on how it's going!

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  7. lovely lesbian

8. Hello! Welcome to EC! It's great to meet you! I like Canada, and I've never been there. :slight_smile: You're always welcomed to wall message us! We hope you like it here! :slight_smile: