1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Hola, Salut, Ciao, Kon'nichiwa and Many More

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ninnie, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Ninnie

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello! My [user]name is Ninnie and this is me introducing myself to the EC community. First some background info:

- I am a DFAB Genderfluid individual.

- I don't really care what pronouns you use when speaking about me, so feel free to use she/her, he/him or they/them [unless I state otherwise in later posts].

- When asked for my sexuality I usually state "Bisexual" but I am really Bi when more feminine and Gay when more masculine.

So that is the general info about me. What about you guys [or girls]? Tell me something about yourself! :icon_bigg

Now on the more specific, dear I say, personal info.

- I am a cat person but I like dogs as well

- I am a Slytherin through and through

- I am out to most people as bisexual

- I have only come out as Gender-fluid to six people

- I experience every little gender dysphoria but do tend to feel out of place in my [female] body when I'm more masculine

Is there anything less you want to know? Chat me up if you have questions!

Byee people! :wave:

2. PerkyWallflower

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, Ninnie! Welcome to Empty Closets! I'm bisexual too. And a cat person who loves to foster animals. So I guess we have some stuff in common. :slight_smile: Feel free to tell me more about yourself, and I hope you stick around for a while!

#2 PerkyWallflower, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  3. lovely lesbian

4. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello there Ninnie & Welcome to EC! :grin: It's awesome to meet you. *shakes your hand* I'm agender, grey-ace and am a total ravenclaw~ I also like cats and dogs equally :slight_smile: Just wanted to wish you all the best here on EC and on your journey in life and if you've got any questions, don't be afraid to post 'em up in the forums.

Take care!,
    -MvH.

5. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there. I love cats too, but don't really get on with dogs. And I think I would be a Ravenclaw person. But maybe that's just my ego!

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi, Ninnie! Fluid trigendah person here, pan all the way, Gryffindor, animal person in general, or rather just everything-cute person, including children and cutesy friends and adults.

DMAB, mostly out including cross-dressing etc., with social and just a teensy bit of body dysphoria, thinking very much of transitioning (half-way).

Love music! I'm metalflexible, also like some nightcore and stuff :3 I play the drums, the djembe, and sing.

Hope you'll have a great time here, you are suuuper welcome! (*hug*) See ya! <3

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people