1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready To Jump Out!!! (Almost)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by 4floor, May 2, 2015.

1. 4floor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, Hello. My name's Joseph, and I'm a 47-Year old helluva guy who's becoming gayer (And feeling better about it as time goes by...). (!)I am still in a very sticky mock hetero relationship situation that I am dying to get out of and I just need a little shove in the right direction. Here's hoping y'all will be a little relief from waiting and hopefully I can some way someday become a beneficial member of the community. Special thanks to all those here. :kiss:

2. Lyana

Hi and welcome to EC, Joseph! The community here is great, and more than willing to give you that little push when you tell us a little more about yourself, I'm sure. Hope you enjoy the forums.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi! Congratulations and welcome!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: (*hug*)

If you have questions (which I'm guessing you might), then feel free to check out the Support Area, it's great.
    Also, the best way to get acquainted with the forum, in my experience, is to spend some time in the General Chat :slight_smile:

Great to have you here! See ya around! <3 :kiss:

4. Vampire

Hello and welcome, 4floor. You already are a beneficial member! Every member is. I hope it'll all get better soon enough. :wink:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people