1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out of the closet but still in my room

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Aleksei, May 2, 2015.

1. Aleksei

Out Status:
    A few people
    As the title suggests and perhaps the fact that I have just joined this site, you can probably guess that I finally admitted to myself that I am into the lovely ladies of this world and that pretending to be into gentlemen evidently isn't quite going to work anymore.
    Although I have admitted it to myself and very few people in my life, I don't feel I'll ever be up to saying it to just anyone who asks, hence I am slowly inching my way out of the closet but I'm definitely still hiding in my room.

Hello I'm Aleksei and its a pleasure to meet you.

2. lovely lesbian

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. If you would like help, support, advice or just people to talk to as you continue your coming out journey, join in the conversations or start one of your own.

4. layladylay

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Aleksei, I'm new too. I like to think that I haven't admitted I'm gay, I've admitted I've been trying to fit into something I don't like, have never really liked, for a very long time. I think that's why it's called "coming out..." It's like finally emerging from place you were never meant to be. Indulge yourself for a little while looking at pictures of how you'd like to be, and with whom... It always makes me feel good to look at such photos, so full of possibility... good luck, maybe I'll see you around on the boards....

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people