1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm new, it's nice to meet you all!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by alluringsecret, May 2, 2015.

1. alluringsecret

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi I'm a closeted bisexual female living under extremely conservative Asian American parents. I live in California, and I have been confused about my sexuality for a while. For the longest time, I never understood the feelings I had when I saw attractive girls and I simply thought it was because I thought they were pretty. I finally learned to accept myself for being who I am, but I don't think I'm brave enough to ever tell the family about my secret. Besides my two best friends, no one knows about my secret.
    Anyyywaayyss, enough about me, I'm here to have fun and make some potential new friends :slight_smile:
    I hope this community is as accepting as it looks, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

2. Vampire

Hello and welcome to EC, alluringsecret!

I can assure you that this community is, indeed, as accepting as it looks. We have anyone and everyone ranging from 13 to mid-60s on here, all the sexual orientations and gender identities you can think of - I'm sure you'll find people to relate to.

Should you need someone to talk to, feel free to drop a message on my wall and I'll reply as soon as time permits!

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. star trek

Hello, and welcome. This place is very nice and accepting.