1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soically awkward and saying hi.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Spacesword, May 3, 2015.

1. Spacesword

Hi, I'm new to this website and I am seriously crippled by social anxiety.

I'm from a very conservative family who doesn't accept me so I have been joining sites such as Trevor space and here to meet more people that could relate to me. Anyway some things about me is that I am an aspiring writer and a music addict.

2. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

hello and welcome to EC
    personally since i also from conservative and non-accepting family i found this site very helpful and supportive towards me =)

You should check or post in the the advice section if you have any problem that needs some advice or assistance...

btw
    feel free to wall message me anytime
    have a good day mate

ps: have you considered going to professional help about your social anxiety, my friend had one and they solve it in the matter of weeks... You should really get some help if its bothering you in anyway

3. delica

delica Guest

Hey from a fellow socially anxious being! I'm about to try and go back out into the world soon, job applications sent out and a community writing group that starts next Wednesday.

I considered something with singing, but the only choirs out here are church affiliated and I'm not sure I can handle that.

4. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! Welcome! There is no reason to be socially anxious here, everybody here is very nice and accepting :slight_smile: I hope you like the site, and have a great day! :thewave:

5. MurderMystery

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey! I hope you're doing well and staying healthy with your passing days! I just wanted to say welcome to EC and I hope you find this site helpful All the while having fun! If you ever need someone to talk to about problems or nothing at all you can always talk to me or anyone else! :slight_smile:

6. Spacesword

Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome.

7. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people