1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by KAtyperryboi, May 4, 2015.

1. KAtyperryboi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi i in my late 20's and im basically gay i think im kinsey 4 or 5. Im from the midwest and am kind of self hating right now. Also i think i registered my screename a year ago so an odd request but if a mod could change it to katyperry fan as opposed to katy perri boi that would be great im not that pretty or that young anymore :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 4th May 2015 at 12:43 AM ----------

also i just noticed i have made post before so thats really ADD of me which i do have so sorry about that.

2. UniversalLover

Hi. I am here to help any way I can.

First of all, never hate yourself. If it's because you're not your true self, just practice doing what feels right for you. If it's because you have irrational fear that others do not think you are good enough because of how you are, that is a tough situation. But the way to overcome it, is to learn to love yourself while simultaneously consciously coming to the understanding that other people are closed minded, and ignorant. Just because they do not like how you are, doesn't mean you are bad, or wrong. It just means they are less open minded than you. If you love yourself, and move forward in your life, expressing your true nature, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. When you express yourself honestly, no longer living a lie, you are in harmony with all that is.

3. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry, you're fine. Good to meet you, anyway. And self hate is really pointless, as I am sure you know.

4. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

Finding self acceptance I think is difficult because it requires you to come to terms with things about yourself that you can't change, and what if those things aren't acceptable. As long as we hang on to hating ourselves there is hope that we can be the people everyone else wants us to be; the people we feel we should be. It is just a huge burden that no one can carry.

5. UniversalLover

Is it worth sacrificing your true self to be what other people want you to be? Or is it more worth it to sacrifice who other people want you to be to see what life is like as your true self?

Only you can decide.

6. UniversalLover

Is it worth sacrificing your true self to be what other people want you to be? Or is it more worth it to sacrifice who other people want you to be to see what life is like as your true self?

Only you can decide.

7. Liza croft

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi welcome to EC...first if you hate yourself you are wrong because You're perfect as you are...look you have to be strong and don't cry for nothing because here i can help you to start again
    My brother is a gay and i know how he's feels..please if you want anything tell me
    And i swear i'll help you ^______^

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people