1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ohmYGODWHY, May 4, 2015.

1. ohmYGODWHY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi

I'm "ohmYGODWHY" but just call me whatever. It's really not important :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17.

This is my second lgbt forum now, the first one was... Well most of the time they were only vulgar kind of. It was also kind of inactive. I'd like to take part in conversations that are more active and just kind of incorporate myself more into this second society which I was born into.

So just to summarize:

I found out I was gay when a bully made me realize my crush on a classmate who soon moved to another country. I was all smug about this secret until I "came out" (I hate that term) to another lgbtq friend to save a friendship. I went along and came out to another lgbtq friend on the internet because I knew he would eventually ask me irl and I can't deal with that. I still haven't come out to someone I regularly meet tho, but that station lies somewhere in 1-2 years probably.

I also consider myself being genderqueer when these previous two friends told me "Hey, you become all mad when say we think you look masculine, and you get uncomfortable when you think about having a woman's body. Maybe you're neither?". I'm all for that three-dimensional gender view and I think I tilt towards a male mind since I'm only mostly uncomfortable with my build. Mostly it's just another thing that needs to be sorted out.

I have an ever growing interest for books, like most music genres, study when stressed, like experiencing cultures, playing videogames (or watching let's plays) and draw a lot.

Now, I might have missed the point of this forum, unless it really is a place to find friends within the lgbtq forum and if so I would be happy if someone could point towards another forum that is better suited for that. Otherwise, I hope to have a happy stay :slight_smile:

2. lovely lesbian

Hello! This fourm is really friendly so don't worry

3. ohmYGODWHY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well that's a relief :0 Nice to meet you

4. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey honey, you found the right forum so you can talk here

5. lovely lesbian

Your welcome nice to meet you too hope you enjoy

6. layladylay

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi, welcome! I really enjoyed reading your post, but am sorry for all the angst of being genderqueer (or whatever the current term du jour is lol). It sounds like that bully made you feel ashamed of your feelings, love feelings, the tenderest feelings a person can have .... I was ashamed of my sexuality too, when I was a junior, and hated school so much that I quit! ...And started college one year early (yay!) where I met all sorts of folks who actually sought *me* out because they thought I was cool! There's hope.

That phrase, to "come out.". I know. It has become laden. You don't have to use it. You can choose something that feels better, like " I woke up" or "I got honest" or "I received a message from the divine spirit of the universe.". Or simply, " I decided.". You're in charge, not those around you, although I know it doesn't feel that way. You are smart to seek out your tribe. I hope you find it here.

You might try visiting the transgendered forum. Read the stickies on terminology, you're bound to find yourself among one of the myriad names that exist to define gender queerness! And then, join the dance!

Blessings!

7. ohmYGODWHY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    After a while she managed to bring me down. Thankfully, she decided to ditch school, and I didn't see her most of the time. I have mostly forgotten her now, and what she did and said. In retrospect I almost have to thank her for "opening my eyes" so to speak. There's not much toxin in my surroundings right now... I got into a good college. I'm still not sure if I can trust them though. Tribe... :slight_smile: heh. Thank you for your time, I very much appreciate it.

Nice to meet you Ladylay :slight_smile:

8. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :welcome: Hi, ohmYGODWHY, nice to meet you. This forum is very nice and accepting, and if you ever need advice, you can find some good stuff here :slight_smile: My name is Asia, and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can just drop a message on my wall. I hope you feel welcomed and at home here in EC. 'Tis nice to meet you :grin:

9. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello and welcome! (!) There's some great people on this forum and everyone's really friendly, so don't worry about that. :eusa_danc

10. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hi! I think you picked just right!
    You say you like most music, I think we can find some common ground here (pun intended, albeit horrible!) How about power ballads, like this one ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRj-NjvDhvI
    Another Swede, eh! Casual warning, no Swedish allowed, only English (I learnt by doing, so now you can learn by... learning I guess?) :slight_smile:
    I'm quite recently 'out', but have already become quite decent in knowing about gender stuff. Feel free to wall me if you have questions! I also recommend putting down your thoughts in a thread under Gender Identity and Expression in the Support Area, for a many-facetted view (trust me to spell that wrong).

Oh, I almost forgot. WELCOME!! :grin:
    Hope to see ya around! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:
    Lots of love!

#10 Invidia, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
  11. ohmYGODWHY

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nice to meet you 2 Asia and Reci :slight_smile: Thanks

What do you mean by no swedish allowed, Triflow? :0 I'll stick to english as much as I can, it's a lot easier language anyway :slight_smile:

I don't generally listen to Edguy... Wait I've heard this song :0 My mom used to listen to it :slight_smile: It's good, now that I heard it again. Cool

12. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  13. bluediamond

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Welcome! I'm fairly new too, just joined.. yesterday? Wow, I've already learned and laughed so much it feels like I've been on here for weeks. I feel very loved and welcome here and I'm sure you will too!