1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by star trek, May 5, 2015.

1. star trek

Hello. I have decided that since I'm new to this site and sort of thing, I should introduce myself. My given name is Bryanna, and I'm 14. Please call me Sug or Von. Sug is just my username, and Von is some random name I liked. I know that I'm rather young, and I've seen a few others my age on here, but I have put a lot of thought into this. I believe I am Genderfluid and Panromantic. I am still young and naive, so I do not know every term for these things, so if you have any advice or something, it would be appreciated. :

I have always had this feeling. Some days I want to be a boy. I would be sad and would be wishing I was born a man, and everything. The next day or so I would be completely happy I'm a girl. The next I wouldn't really care to be either, or put much thought into it. I wouldn't want to be girly, or manly or anything. Just "whatever." I am still kind of confused on the terms. Genderfluid and Bigender and Genderqueer confuse me, so if someone could explain the differences and what they think I am, it would be nice.

As far as I've heard, read, and been told, panromantics are more romantically attracted to all genders and sexes. I do believe I am that. The real problem is with me not knowing if I'm demisexual or asexual. I was thinking I was asexual. No desire for any physical contact (kissing, etc) anything like that I found gross and never thought of doing it. So I would assume I was asexual myself. But, I started thinking, I would probably do it and enjoy it a bit if it was with someone I loved a lot. So, upon asking around, I found out about demisexuals, and how they only experience sexual attraction when they form a strong bond. I was thinking about that and If I was, but I got advice to not 100% identify myself as one until I form a strong bond with someone to see. If anyone has any advice and help, I would appreciate it. It would be nice to make some friends who are the same as me, or understand it and would help me. None of my friends at the moment do.

I have no come out to many people. Only strangers, such as on here, and one online friend that I am genderfluid. I know my family will fully accept what I am, but I need to be older and wiser before telling. plus im super awkward and probably would go horribly wrong if I told them now.

I hope to make some friends, as I said, who understand or are the same. Or someone of similar age. It would be nice to be able to talk freely to someone nice about these things.

Thank you, I'm happy I found this site, and sorry for it being so long.

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. lovely lesbian

4. Camel

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: