1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parker- FTM Hai

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by parkerc, May 9, 2015.

1. parkerc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hey I'm new
    I'm parker and I'm kinda new to this and i actually had a question to any trans people out there: any suggestions on how to go about starting testosterone therapy? i have no clue how my parents would react to me asking them this but I've always know i was put in the wrong body. i used to cut my breasts constantly because i hate them and want them gone and i feel like I'm missing parts and wish i could replace them with things i don't want in/on my body. anyway i love my horses Katir and Sophia. They are my saviors. If Sophia didn't come around four or so years ago i would be long gone by my own hand. I was raped at 13 after trying to tell this "friend" i was trans and he ignored me for months and finally jumped me and yeah. But i was severely depressed and up until about ten months ago i was severely suicidal. but thats a lil bit of background of my life and stuff. So if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about doing testosterone therapy please please please let me know thanks. :slight_smile:

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey welcome to EC :wave: Definitely sounds like you've had a rough past *hugs* Right now you've posted in the welcome lounge. I think you'd probably get better results in regards to hormones if you started another thread in the gender identity subsection of the forum ^.^ Sorry, don't know much about hormones and such.

3. parkerc

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    yeah and thanks ill post in there :slight_smile:

4. lovely lesbian

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    #5 Invidia, May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015
  6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC.

How your parents will reacts depends... Some parents are very understanding, others... Not much.

From what I've heard the process over there starts with you making an appointment with a gender therapist. You'll have a few sessions, and a lot of questions to answer. Then later you'll get a letter from the therapist, go to your doctor with it and (if all goes well) you'll start with the first checks to determine how much T will do the best job for your body.

There is tons of good info at Gender Identity and Expression, feel free to ask whatever you want there, folks are going through the same.

Also feel free to hit me if you need anything.

Enjoy

#6 Michael, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  7. DinelodiiGitli

Hi and welcome to EC, I hope you like it here and you find the community kind, helpful and supportive. (*hug*)

8. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people