1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heya peeps big waves to yous

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by lemino, May 11, 2015.

1. lemino

Hey, I'm Lemino, 25 years old (bday was on the 11th may) male and I am a bisexual/pansexual.

I love photography this is my own little world, when I hold the camera everything that is troubling me tends to go away and I focus more on getting that one shot and experiment with what I am limited to. I also have dyslexia which will mean my grammar might not be 100% but I will try to read what I have written.

I've not really told anyone on who I am, my ex broke my friends understanding on who I was with the "I converted him back" line knowing I was still struggling with myself at 19. I believe now he forgotten about when I came out to him and he was all cool about it which took alot out of me and now I am hiding again. On a brightside I think one of my friend who is now a work manager of mine knows as she keeps asking "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend yet?" which I reply with "Neither." So that feels kinda good to know she is fine if I decide to tell her.

2. Hizaki

Hi, Lemino! How's it going? There's lots of people to talk to here, so don't feel afraid about writing on my wall, someone else's, or starting a new thread in one of the other topics!

Have a good day! ^.^

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Welcome to EC! ^^^ Onyx Wolf is a good photographer too, you two can exchange tips on photography. Well, you two should share it to me, a photography student :slight_smile:

Anyways, I hope you are feeling better now. If you need comfort and advice, you can make a thread about it in General Support and Advice forums. People here are more than willing to help you :slight_smile: Just dont be afraid to write on people's wall. If you want, you can start with me :slight_smile:

Enjoy!

4. lemino

Thank you Onyx wolf and golgari, It's great to see active users on here and friendly too! I post my pictures on flickr I started with a bridge camera now I use a DSLR.

I'm sure to be on here quite abit and I hope to return the help to others when I can :slight_smile:

5. nohalos

Belated happy birthday, lemino! And Welcome to EC!

Wow, a photographer! I always wish I could photographs as prettily as the experts. But I don't think I have the right skillset. :slight_smile:

6. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    happy bday for yesterday! :kiss:

Welcome to EC! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

Try looking for people you can trust with this. Maybe your coworker? It's always nice to have people to lean on if/when you encounter prejudiced peple. There might also be cafés or support groups (LGBT+)? Maybe that would be something to look at ? :slight_smile:

Anyways, great to have ya here, and welcome again ! (*hug*)
    see ya around!

7. lovely lesbian

8. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Hello Lemino! :grin: Welcome to EC~

9. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, Lemino. Good to read your introduction and I hope you will find some confidence by being here.

Sounds like you have an ally in your work manager, so when you are ready, she might be a good person to tell.

Join in the conversations and if you need help or support create a thread in the support area. Nice to have you on board.

10. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people