1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am merely one hell of a bisexual. (if you get the reference please marry me NOW)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Deathsinger, May 12, 2015.

1. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How are you, bros?
    I'm all new here and honestly a bit lost. Probably also one of the youngest. But WELL, let's get right into it.
    I mostly identify as a female, although sometimes I can be manlier than ever. I'm bi, but I kind of prefer girls. Let's say 70% lesbian and 30% straight. I'm a Gaming and anime addict, but i don't like referring to myself with titles such as "otaku" or "gamer". Unless I'm doing my eternally boring pun that goes like "Well I guess you could say I'm a GAYmer." Yikes.
    So yeah, I'm here to find some good people to have little chats with sometimes. :alsoagirlfriendmaybe:
    Stay awesome, folks!

2. blossoms

blossoms Guest

Re: I am merely one hell of a bisexual. (if you get the reference please marry me NOW

Hi! I only joined recently too and felt a bit lost too, but its honestly really great here! Everyone seems so supportive and friendly so far, and are so welcoming :slight_smile:

3. likegirlsmore

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: I am merely one hell of a bisexual. (if you get the reference please marry me NOW

Hello?? X

4. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Looks great to me! Thank you for taking the time to reply c: I hope it'll go that well for me too! Being a 14 year old in this huge crowd of adulthood is making me kind of uncomfortable haha

---------- Post added 12th May 2015 at 12:30 PM ----------

Hello~

5. blossoms

blossoms Guest

No problem! I know how you feel, it's a bit overwhelming at first, isn't it but you'll get into the swing of it soon :slight_smile: At first I couldn't help but feel like everyone was older than me, but there's so many young people here too, so it's a nice mix! You'll slowly become obsessed with checking the forum so you've that to look forward to haha :wink:

6. DinelodiiGitli

Hi and welcome to EC, hope you like it here.

Also Black Butler ref if I'm correct?

7. wolf of fire

Hello and welcome to EC, I shall be honest with you from the start I do not get the reference but welcome nonetheless. Feel free to send me a message if you need help with anything or want to chat.

8. Sevan

It's always great to see a Black Butler reference to start things off, haha. I'm also a huge fan of anime and video games, quite a few people on here are.

Welcome to EC! Feel free to drop a message on my wall :slight_smile:

9. Deathsinger

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Yup it is a Black Butler reference haha. No worries if you don't get it!
    Thank you all for taking the time to reply ~

10. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Hey, welcome to EC ... feel free to post on my wall once you have 10 posts...

11. lovely lesbian

Hello!

12. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hi