1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Curious

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by bifrank, May 12, 2015.

1. bifrank

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hey there,

I am a confused curious male. I am in a satisfying married relationship. but, still I have fantacies about men having aex with men. am I wrong? please help me out. I love to have sexwith women but my fantacies sometime drifttoward hunks.please helpe understand my true sexual orie tation:bang::bang:

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    It might be that you're heteroflexible or bisexual or something :slight_smile: Just try to take it easy and focus on your feelings first and putting them into words later.

Welcome to EC! (*hug*) cool to have you here!
    Have a look around, there's a lot of fun to do and support to be had : ))

see ya around! :kiss:

3. bifrank

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    thanks triflow. your words seem soothing. I am going through a rally confusing phase. I don't want to cheat on my wife at all. but, strangely enough my mind drifts towards the other part of my sexuality. I feel, under right circumstances I might fal prey to that instinct and have some experiment or actual physical contact with a man. I do tknow how to resist these thoughts.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

If you are really bothered by those men sexual fantasy of yours, you can create a thread in the Sexual and Romantic Orientation forum. bifrank, people here are VERY much willing to help you :slight_smile: Just dnt be afraid to ask around members.

If you are to ask me, I think you are perfectly fine. I think that all men, regardless or sexual orientation, are going through some point where they have some sexual fantasy of the opposite sex. Just dont be hard on yourself. Torturing yourself isnt gonna help. And if you really are not straight, then we're here to help you understand and accept yourself more.

If you need someone to talk to, you can always come to my wall and post something and I'll reply ASAP.

5. bi2me

Have you talked to your wife about it at all? There might be things you can do as a couple (sexually or talking through it) that might ease some of the tension. Some folks here have opened up their marriages to some extent to avoid cheating. I'm also married (monogamously) but have same sex fantasies and attractions. My husband knows as well as a few close and very long standing friends, but I'm not generally "out".

Feel free to post back here - I'll check in. When you get to 10 posts on the site you can post to my wall.

You aren't alone. :welcome:

6. intro55

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi and welcome. Lots of smiler people on here to help.

7. lovely lesbian

8. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi.... Strange. I'm sure I posted here. Maybe my computer's playing up (nothing new there!). What I tried to say is, I'm in a very similar situation to you in that I'm in a satisfying married relationship. but, also have fantasies about men having sex with men. I've gone now, to however, accepting myself as bisexual. No you're not wrong at all, and please don't be frightened.
    You're not cheating your wife. Like me, we love our wives' very much, but we are just being ourselves.
    As Triflow says, just try to take it gently, and focus on your feelings first before putting them into words later.
    Anyway, it's great to have you here on EC. You are very welcome, and me and everyone else here are only too glad to help and reassure you.
    Have sent you a friend request. I hope this is alright.

9. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people