1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid?????

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by sloths9, May 17, 2015.

1. sloths9

I desperately need some help from anyone. I think I'm gender-fluid. I am biologically female but I tend to act more masculine but I am sometimes more girls. I really all depends on the day. I was kind of stressed out about it so I took about five tests to see what they said and then I joined this website. I took one of the tests twice. The first time it said that I should be a transgender male and the second time it said I was gender-fluid. All of the other tests said I was gender-fluid as well. My parents and crazy transphobic so I could never really be a guy if I really wanted to. My boyfriend is trans and he kind of has the same situation where his parents just don't get it. I could really use some help. :help: :confused:

Sincerely,
    Joelle

2. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Joelle... Firstly, welcome to EC. Nice to have you here.
    Firstly, try not to stress out about how you feel about yourself. Which test is it you took? Was it an online test? These tests can vary greatly.
    I'm sorry your parents are being difficult towards you. I hope that in time they will come round and accept you for the person you wish to be and feel you are.

EC is a great place for reassurance and friendship, please do feel free to message me or anyone or to post a thread at anytime to interact with all of us here.

:welcome:

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My girlfriend is exactly the same way. The best way to tell if you are or not is to ask yourself a few questions. Do you hate your female parts? Would you miss your female parts if they were gone and replaced with male parts? If you answered yes, then you are most likely transgender.

My girlfriend wants a penis sometimes, but she said she is perfectly okay with using just a strap-on. She said she likes having female parts, but wouldn't mind switching up sometimes. So she is genderfluid.

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I might underline, it is not necessary to hate your female parts to be trans(*). It is common however (I would know...)
    It is a very good point, though, that your girlfriend switches. Switching is defining for genderfluid people. I thought I was genderfluid for a while, but then I realized the more honest I was with myself, the more I simply gravitated toward femininity.
    So the question: Do you shift? How often? How strongly? If you shift into guy mode, does having female parts/clothes/etc. make you uncomfortable?

I suggest skip on over to Gender Identity and Expression in the Support Area and meet us up there! <3

take care :kiss:

6. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are correct. I guess I was trying to see it as black or white, rather than in the gray area. Sorry, I probably shouldn't have answered when I myself am cisgendered. I guess I was just expressing my girlfriend's point of view.

My girlfriend thinks she would be better off if she had been born a hermaphrodite. XD

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    nonono, your input was great :3

Gender is hard and often requires a lot of thought. For some people it's simply obvious at birth, but others have to look or wait until it hits them over the head...

8. lovely lesbian

9. ApexxShadow

Welcome to EC! feel free to message me at any time <3