1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello lovelies!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Miss Monday, May 18, 2015.

1. Miss Monday

Miss Monday Guest

Hey! I'm Rita and I'm 19 years old and I like cats and superheroes.

I'm not exactly sure what I am, hah. I know I'm interested in both men and women and everything in between, at least I find all sexes to be attractive. I'm just not quite sure if I'm actually that keen on dating men, at least I can't really see myself getting old with a man. I have this mental picture of me getting old with the girl I love (if I can ever find her) and growing old with her and being badass grannies together.

I haven't totally crossed out dating men either, but I don't know. I've never actually met any men I'd be interested in and well I haven't met any women I'd be interested in dating either haha. I mean sure I've had crushes etc. but I'm just awfully bad at dating and having crushes and flirting and so on because I don't necessarily need that in my life. I'm annoyingly independent like that. Ugh, I'd just love to meet a girl and casually just decide to spend the rest of our lives together watering plants and travelling. Huh, yeah, I think I'm definitely more into women :slight_smile:

I've told a few of my friends that I also like girls, but I haven't really discussed about it in depth with anyone. I don't feel the need to discuss about it, because it's just my sexuality I don't see it as a big thing. But I still wanted to come here and maybe actually sometimes comment on things :slight_smile:

2. nohalos

Hello, Rita! Welcome to EC!

3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey, Rita... Firstly, brilliant having you here. You are so welcome.
    I get the feeling you have given it some thought, but you are very unsure about yourself and your sexuality, and are still exploring.
    You are among friends here who will help and support you here, so take your time, see how you feel, and go with your feelings.
    It's great to have you hear, and we look forward to your comments, views and thoughts. :smilewave

4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. NotQuiteOut

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status: