1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uh..hello I guess??

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by confusedforever, May 18, 2015.

1. confusedforever

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well.. This is a bit tough, haha. My face is going red even when I'm writing this, even though I know it won't be weird and no one will think I'm weird for admitting it. So.. After basically years of telling myself "well I can appreciate beauty, that doesn't mean it's sexual attraction" I've come to the realization that it's not just appreaciating, lol. I think I'm pansexual?? And also maybe genderfluid. The thing is, I'm confused as f right now, as you can tell from my username lol, so it's kinda hard to say anything. I don't even know why I wrote all this, I think I just wanted to get it out of my chest. Soo... Yeah, I'll shut up now. The name's Azra, age's 18, and hello to everyone! (!)(!)(!)(!)(!) (I like bananas)(a lot)

2. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  3. SebaUnicorn

Out Status:
    A few people
    HI! I''m new too and I'm just welcoming you like a boss and it's pretty cool.
    I like your bananas, that doesn't sound good.....

Whatever, confusion is good, because it goes away and then you suddenly know, so don't give up!

4. confusedforever

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello!

Hey! Ahhh thank you!
    Lol my bananas like you too(!)(!)(!)(!)
    Well.. I'm counting on that "then you suddenly know" moment because jfc this is hard. But I won't. I hope so anyway.

5. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Confusedforever... Hi Azra. Our usernames are very similar, because I think we're both very confused. I'm glad you did write all this here. There is no need to be alone on your journey of discovery. Everyone's great here, will be non-judgemental, and will be happy to talk and reassure you. Please don't "shut up", it's great to have you here. (*hug*)

SebaUnicorn... Welcome to you too. Again, fantastic to have you here.

EC has really built up into a wonderful, loving and caring community. It's an amazing place. (!)

6. confusedforever

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just saw a thread you wrote to and thought it was me and was like "I didn't write this?????*what?????" and then I realized I just misread the username omg hahah. It's really wonderful to realize that you're not alone. Thank you so much for saying those, I really really feel better, I almost cried what the hell......... You're so niice! Thank you(*hug*) It definitely is!(!)(!) (I can't stop putting dancing bananas)

7. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi Azra... It was a pleasure. You're so nice too.
    Don't worry about having a cry. I do too sometimes. Just part of our nature.
    Yes, it certainly is a journey of discovery, so don't worry about being confused, it's just part of the learning and accepting process.
    I am glad you feel better. I'm glad to be your friend.

Here's a few more dancing bananas for you. (!)(!)(!)(!) :thumbsup: