1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone refer me to a Christian area if there is one? If not, help.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by BeatPoet123, May 19, 2015.

1. BeatPoet123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm really scared right now. I think I might be gay. I'm Christian. I'm so scared of going to Hell that I'm just now admitting this fact to myself. My mom is also Christian and takes no issue with gay people, and has stated numerous times she wouldn't care if I was. As much as she says this though, I'm scared her tune and the people around me's tunes would change If I was. I'm so scared. Help?:tears:

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi BeatPoet123! Welcome to EC! I dont know if this will help, but you might want to watch this. I am a Christian too, but I am now not afraid that I will go to Hell just because of my sexuality. I hope that you would feel this too :slight_smile: If you need someone to talk to, just leave something on my wall and I'll reply ASAP. I hope youre doing good. (*hug*)

3. guitar

Hi BeatPoet123, welcome. There isn't a Christian area of this forum, but you might consider making a thread in either the coming out advice or the sexual orientation section.

It breaks my heart to read stories of the devout, such as yourself, feeling yourself unworthy of going to heaven because of the way you were born - or shall I say "created?"

I don't want to want launch into a discussion about religion, but I encourage you to ask questions, create threads and stick around this forum. There are many here who can help to put you at ease about these feelings you're having, and help you to understand why you are the way you are, and that being gay shouldn't be - but can be depending on where you live and your life circumstances - all that scary.

Stick around, ask questions, join the conversation and read all that you can. This forum was a tremendous source of inspiration and guidance for me, and I hope it can be for you too, whatever you sexuality is.

4. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  5. ForeverLost

Don't feel bad because it goes against your religion, it'll only make things worse. Maybe go to a therapist that isn't hardcore Christain and talk about your situation.

6. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

7. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, welcome to EC!

You aren't going to hell for loving whoever you love. Please, take a look at the links on the other posts, they may be helpful!

Hugs (*hug*)

8. ApexxShadow

Hello, and welcome!

You won't go to hell for being who you are, and embracing it :slight_smile:

*internet hug*