1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Shooni, May 20, 2015.

1. Shooni

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello!
    I just joined the site a week or so ago, have been lurking around the forums, and it seems to be an awesome place. <3

I'm a 17 year old girl, bisexual (though I lean more to liking girls!). Would adore to have a girlfriend to treat like a princess. ≧◡≦
    From North Yorkshire, England. You can call me Lauren, or my username, Shooni.
    I'm out to my parents and my older brother, along with a handful of online friends sometime last year. They're all very accepting! I'm pretty shy at first, but deep down I know I'm super friendly and bubbly, really hoping to make some new friends on here.
    I am an aspiring artist! I adore drawing and graphic design. I like to think I'm a creative and inspiring individual. -u-

I'm still kind of new to this all. I don't have any gay/bi friends as of yet, and living out in the countryside, it's hard to meet people, ahaha. e3e'

Thank you for reading, I hope everyone is having a lovely day!

2. nohalos

Hello, Shooni! Welcome to EC! It is an awesome place, and it's gonna be awesome-r 'cause you're here now!

3. confuseddreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey Lauren... Brilliant to have you here. Welcome. EC is really smashing, I can tell you. You've got a bi friend now..... me! (!) - and everyone else here too. EC is such a warm friendly place, and everyone's so supportive.
    I'm bi myself (but tending to have a leaning more towards guys!) I'm pretty shy at first as well - quite introverted - but I'm friendly and amiable once I get to know people.
    I know Yorkshire very well. Some wonderful countryside around there. When you're able to, you'll have to show some of your drawings and artwork here. I't be great to see it.
    Anyway, do enjoy yourself here. You are among great people who will understand, support and reassure you all the way.
    :welcome:

#3 confuseddreamer, May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  4. lovely lesbian

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people